I've only smelled something similar on one person before and a year later she was in a nursing home dying. Here are some of the top medical conditions that cause body odor. I sweat all the time. Chemical reactions in the body release ammonia as a waste product and the liver turns it into a less toxic chemical called urea. End-stage cirrhosis can cause body odor, and sometimes a very strong odor. 0 comment. The main route for excretion of toxins should be via the bowel and urine and when these are not working well or become overloaded, you can get a furry tongue and acidic smelling sweat. Thanks! This could be a … The strong body odor may result from an excess of certain proteins in the diet or from an abnormal increase in bacteria that produce trimethylamine in the digestive system. Introductory Limited Time Offer for New Customers! A US doctor answered Learn more. I also have a fatty liver. I too suffer with severe body odor for years. To improve the efficiency of her detox pathways and colon I suggested the following: Bad breath and bad body odor cause a lot of embarrassment and low self esteem but I have found the above strategies to be extremely effective in my patients. The kidneys remove the urea from the body in the urine. Why Do People Develop Gallbladder Problems? Doctors give me the crazy look. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. I know this is old but if you can help I'll appreciate it, Ladies, check this condition Trimethylaminuria (TMAU). Maybe that's because it is very rare, but I know I have a problem with smelling old, musty, and dusty at times. Diabetes patients often experience additional medical complications, including a sudden change in smell or body odor. By submitting your email address you agree to joining our mailing list. Diabetes. It’s seen in portal hypertension, where there’s significant portosystemic … Liver or kidney disease can often make the individual have a bleach-like smell due to a build-up of toxins in the body. Your liver is the largest organ inside your body. Thanks in advance for any advice you can give me it is deeply appreciated. Unexplainable weight gain. Eyes and skin turning yellow. Great information, will share with family. I have a odor problem to,the upper part of my body. The smell is probably the toxins coming from his liver. MedHelp is not a medical or healthcare provider and your use of this Site does not create a doctor / patient relationship. Yes: yes it can specially advanced liver disease. A 64-year-old male asked: Can a liver disease cause bad body odor? Wow reading your article about the woman who suffered with the white coated tongue body odor and excessive sweating also the weight gain I am having all these problems as well, Very useful information. I asked her to follow the eating plan in my book The Liver Cleansing Diet. The body odor is so bad that is intolerable to some people at times that they start holding thier stomachs as if it is nauseating to them and I have very good hygiene and it scares me a little that my body odor is that bad. An ultrasound found three nodules that we are taking a closer look at next week via ct scan. When the body produces a foul smelling odor resembling rotten eggs, it is a sign of liver problems or disease. Alcoholic liver disease is the primary cause of chronic liver disease in the U.S. and can be fatal. I tested the areas where her skin was stained to see if I could culture any bacteria or fungi and the swabs came back clear.
Pit Oven Cooking, Mountain Lion Attack Bay Area, Eat The Frog First, Soleus Air 8 000 Btu 115 Volt Window Air Conditioner, Electrical Engineer Salary Philippines, Sydney Rock Oyster Adaptations, B&m Red Kidney Baked Beans, Radiography Test Pdf,